- We may collect preferences and personal information like contact and billing/shipping information from you.
- We collect information on the Internet using cookies or clickstream technology.
- We may obtain additional personal and non personal information from third-party providers.
Uses of Information
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, promotions or services, and for other business purposes.
- Information collected online or offline may be shared with current or future MidnightBox.com entities or subsidiaries.
- We may also use information about you and your visits to our Web site to send you targeted ads and marketing information.
- MidnightBox.com does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- In limited circumstances, MidnightBox.com may need to share your information with certain third parties.
- Opt out of e-mail and direct mail marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information within your my account section of the web site.
- MidnightBox.com does not knowingly collect information from children online.
How To Contact Us
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9am-4pm EST
- E-mail: Please Complete Form
- Regular mail:
- 145 Gruner Road
- Cheektowaga, NY 14227
MidnightBox.com is committed to protecting your personal information. As a reminder, MidnightBox.com does not request personal information via e-mail or telemarketing. If someone contacts you in this manner and requests personal information on behalf of MidnightBox.com, DO NOT RESPOND! Delete, disregard or hang up. These questions are not from us. We want your personal information to remain private. If you have questions about MidnightBox.com's privacy practices, contact us by eMail or call 716-393-3048.
Our Privacy Commitment to Our Customers
MidnightBox.com follows these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, sharing and security of customer information. MidnightBox.com:
- Provides you NOTICE of our customer information practices.
- Gives you CHOICES about how your data may be used for marketing purposes.
- Provides you the opportunity to UPDATE or CORRECT your personal information.
- Uses information SECURITY safeguards.
- Limits the SHARING of your information.
- Commits to COMPLYING with applicable privacy requirements.
- Provides you with means to CONTACT US about privacy-related issues.
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
If you provide information to any of the businesses, stores or Web sites owned or operated by MidnightBox.com, this information may be combined or shared between current or future MidnightBox.com entities and subsidiaries. The MidnightBox.com Companies operate Web sites under the names MidnightBox.com and iCraveit.com.
Back To Top
What information does MidnightBox.com collect from me?
We may collect personal information such as:
Back To List
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Your billing/shipping information (credit card number, shipping address).
- Your personal preferences (product wish lists, hobbies and likes or dislikes relating to the products we may offer).
When does MidnightBox.com collect information from me?
While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we request personal information when you:
- Register an account
- Purchase products or services
- Schedule a delivery
- Join a loyalty program
- Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities with MidnightBox.com
When submitting personal information through an online form, we will identify which fields are required in order to fulfill your request.
Back To List
How is my information used?
We use the information you provide in order to:
Back To List
- Fulfill requests for products, services or information
- Administer loyalty programs
- Provide customer services
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions or surveys
- Offer new products and services
- Improve the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conduct research and analysis
- Send marketing communications
- Perform other business activities
What information is provided to MidnightBox.com from others?
- Information From/About Friends or Family
- If you provide us information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason it was provided. Examples include providing a friend's shipping address, using our Send-to-a-Friend option in our marketing e-mails or through other scenarios.
Back To List
- Information From Third Parties
- MidnightBox.com obtains consumer information from third-party providers in order to improve the accuracy of our customer database, increase our understanding of our customers or to identify potential customers. For example, we get updated addresses from the National Change of Address (NCOA) service to assist us in having the correct addresses for our customers.
Does MidnightBox.com share my personal information with others?
MidnightBox.com does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling our customers' orders
- Sending MidnightBox.com marketing communications
- Delivering packages
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our loyalty program
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of MidnightBox.com
- Processing credit card payments
The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to follow the privacy guidelines we provide them and to take reasonable measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Back To List
Do I have choices regarding the use of my information for marketing purposes?
MidnightBox.com is an opt-out organization. Once we receive your information, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions and other content. You always have the ability to opt-in or opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from MidnightBox.com.
To opt-out of or opt-in to receiving marketing communications from MidnightBox.com, please take one of the following actions:
- Follow the directions on a marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communication from us. All marketing communications from MidnightBox.com will tell you how to stop receiving them.
- Send an e-mail with your current contact information.
How does MidnightBox.com secure my personal information?
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we have security measures in place and take reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information under our control. MidnightBox.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
- Safe Shopping Policy on MidnightBox.com
- Because the security of your personal information is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that it is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. The MidnightBox.com Web sites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number.
Back To List
- Choosing a Personal Password on MidnightBox.com
- When you create an online account on MidnightBox.com, you need to select a personal password. To maximize your level of protection, you should choose at least 6-30 characters including a combination of both letters and numbers. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password or any account information. You have the ability to purchase on our site without using a password; however, you will have to reenter your personal information each time you use our site in order to make a purchase.
- Cookies and Clickstream Technology.
- MidnightBox.com uses a third party to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information. Although our cookies may contain a unique user ID, they do not collect or store any of your personally identifiable information.
- You may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies. If your cookies are disabled, you can still view our site, but you cannot create an account or make purchases.
- Our Web server automatically collects clickstream information such as the address (or URL) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site, and any search terms you may have entered on our site, among other things.
- Our Web site may also use other technologies to track which pages of our Web sites our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data helps us understand how visitors use our Web site.
Back To List
- Third-Party Ad Providers
- Our Web sites use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and to analyze Web site traffic on our behalf. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our ads. These companies may use technologies similar to those outlined above to measure the effectiveness of ads and e-mails. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites so that we can provide advertisements about goods and services.
- No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. We may share anonymous information with this service provider in an aggregate form, for purposes of analysis and improvement of our site.
How can I update my information?
MidnightBox.com wants your information and marketing preferences to be accurate and complete. We provide several different methods for you to update your personal information. If you've created an account on MidnightBox.com, you can update your information after logging into your account.
Back To List
Does MidnightBox.com collect information from children?
We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children.
Back To List
Whom may I contact if I have questions or concerns about the privacy or security of my information?
Please contact our Privacy Manager to report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy or security-related questions or complaints via email. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days.
Back To List
Last revision date: March 27, 2013
Back To List
You may return merchandise purchased at MidnightBox.com if it meets the guidelines below.
- Before we can accept any returns, a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be received from MidnightBox.com Customer Care by clicking here. All returns must be made in original condition and include all accessories. You will receive a replacement or refund for your purchase only if it meets the criteria below (note, original shipping fees are not refundable). Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to pay for return shipping.
- 14-Day Return Period
- We are proud to offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products that we sell (unless otherwise noted in the exceptions below). Refunds or exchanges are available for any reason up to fourteen days from the date that the merchandise was received. After fourteen days, the buyer must follow the product warranty policy.
- Warranty Policy
- If the product becomes defective after fourteen days, buyer must follow the product warranty policy. All items that carry a manufacturer warranty (as stated in the product description) are end-user warranties only and cannot be returned after fourteen days for any reason. Items that carry a 30-Day warranty are covered by MidnightBox's full replacement guarantee. Note, if we do not currently have the item in stock, a full refund will be given. Extended warranties are also offered on most products through Square Trade (see their link within the product description).
- The following items are not returnable:
- Mystery Boxes
- All televisions
- All home theater speaker systems
- All opened and non-defective house hold goods (e.g., vacuums, kitchen appliances)
- Opened computer software, movies, music and video games
- Any merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. If the item is damaged or defective, please see details below.
- Items that are abused
- Restocking Fee
- A 15% restock fee will be charged on all opened merchandise that is not defective or damaged.
- Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
- A missing item or damaged product fee will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals (i.e., any product not in "like new" condition). Amount of fee depends on the item missing or damaged.
- Personal Data
- Please remove all personal data (e.g., computer or wireless phone data, videotapes) from any returned products. MidnightBox.com is not responsible for any personal data left on or in these items.
- Rebate Policy
- Any product that was purchased when a mail-in rebate was available on the purchase is subject to having the amount of the rebate deducted from the refund amount. Unless noted otherwise, all rebates are limited to one per product, per household or address.
- Promotional Items
- Any product that is returned without a promotional item(s) included with the original transaction (e.g., buy TV, get free DVD player; buy TV, get free gift card; or buy TV, get DVD player half off) will have the value of the promotional item deducted from the refund amount.
MidnightBox.com reserves the right to deny any return.
Back To Top
This website and the information provided herein are provided on an "as is" basis. Neither MidnightBox.com nor its parent company, affiliates, nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, warrant that the use of the MidnightBox.com site will not be interrupted or error-free, nor do we warranty the accuracy, validity, completeness or reliability of the content provided on the site.
We make no representation or warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. All items purchased from our store are accompanied by a manufacturer warranty, unless indicated otherwise. You acknowledge that any warranty in connection with all products or services offered on our site is solely provided by the manufacturer or supplier of that product or service. For warranty information and/or assistance, please check the documentation supplied with the product or contact the manufacturer.
We will make every effort and use every good measure to deliver your order on time. MidnightBox.com will not be responsible for any delay of the shipment during transit, for reasons including but not limited to, negligence by the shipping carrier, employee strikes, and weather.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, shall MidnightBox.com or its associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, that result from your use of or inability to use the MidnightBox.com site, or from products or services offered on the site, including but not limited to your reliance on any information obtained from the site or the use of products or services offered on the site, that results in mistakes, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, damage to equipment, and/or personal injury or death. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Product Description / Images
Product descriptions and images displayed on our site are for quick reference only. MidnightBox.com is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. Although we do our best to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and accurate, there are circumstances which can cause the information on our website to be listed incorrectly or become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to preliminary specification supplied by the manufacturer in error, new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. MidnightBox.com relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, MidnightBox.com is not responsible for misleading information displayed on our site. If you discovered an error; please contact us and we will correct it.
Back To Top