- We may collect preferences and personal information like contact and billing/shipping information from you.
- We collect information on the Internet using cookies or clickstream technology.
- We may obtain additional personal and non personal information from third-party providers.
Uses of Information
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, promotions or services, and for other business purposes.
- Information collected online or offline may be shared with current or future MidnightBox.com entities or subsidiaries.
- We may also use information about you and your visits to our Web site to send you targeted ads and marketing information.
- MidnightBox.com does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- In limited circumstances, MidnightBox.com may need to share your information with certain third parties.
- Opt out of e-mail and direct mail marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information within your my account section of the web site or call 716-393-3048 with your request.
- MidnightBox.com does not knowingly collect information from children online.
Coupon Code Policy
- All coupon codes that are advertised by MidnightBox.com and its affiliates are only valid on items in the Past Boxes section (unless otherwise noted). Coupon codes are not valid on Daily Deal products.
How To Contact Us
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9am-4pm EST
- Phone: 716-393-3048
- E-mail: Please Complete Form
- Regular mail:
- 3253 Walden Ave.
- Depew, NY 14043
MidnightBox.com is committed to protecting your personal information. As a reminder, MidnightBox.com does not request personal information via e-mail or telemarketing. If someone contacts you in this manner and requests personal information on behalf of MidnightBox.com, DO NOT RESPOND! Delete, disregard or hang up. These questions are not from us. We want your personal information to remain private. If you have questions about MidnightBox.com's privacy practices, contact us by eMail or call 716-393-3048.
Our Privacy Commitment to Our Customers
MidnightBox.com follows these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, sharing and security of customer information. MidnightBox.com:
- Provides you NOTICE of our customer information practices.
- Gives you CHOICES about how your data may be used for marketing purposes.
- Provides you the opportunity to UPDATE or CORRECT your personal information.
- Uses information SECURITY safeguards.
- Limits the SHARING of your information.
- Commits to COMPLYING with applicable privacy requirements.
- Provides you with means to CONTACT US about privacy-related issues.
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
If you provide information to any of the businesses, stores or Web sites owned or operated by MidnightBox.com, this information may be combined or shared between current or future MidnightBox.com entities and subsidiaries. The MidnightBox.com Companies operate Web sites under the names MidnightBox.com and iCraveit.com.
- What information does MidnightBox.com COLLECT from me?
- When does MidnightBox.com COLLECT information from me?
- How is my information USED?
- What information is PROVIDED to MidnightBox.com from others?
- Does MidnightBox.com SHARE my personal information with others?
- Do I have CHOICES regarding the use of my information for marketing purposes?
- How does MidnightBox.com SECURE my personal information?
- How can I UPDATE my information?
- Does MidnightBox.com collect information from CHILDREN?
- Whom may I CONTACT if I have questions or concerns about the privacy or security of my information?
What information does MidnightBox.com collect from me?
We may collect personal information such as:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Your billing/shipping information (credit card number, shipping address).
- Your personal preferences (product wish lists, hobbies and likes or dislikes relating to the products we may offer).
When does MidnightBox.com collect information from me?
While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we request personal information when you:
- Register an account
- Purchase products or services
- Schedule a delivery
- Join a loyalty program
- Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities with MidnightBox.com
When submitting personal information through an online form, we will identify which fields are required in order to fulfill your request.Back To List
How is my information used?
We use the information you provide in order to:
- Fulfill requests for products, services or information
- Administer loyalty programs
- Provide customer services
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions or surveys
- Offer new products and services
- Improve the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conduct research and analysis
- Send marketing communications
- Perform other business activities
What information is provided to MidnightBox.com from others?
- Information From/About Friends or Family
- If you provide us information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason it was provided. Examples include providing a friend's shipping address, using our Send-to-a-Friend option in our marketing e-mails or through other scenarios.
- Information From Third Parties
- MidnightBox.com obtains consumer information from third-party providers in order to improve the accuracy of our customer database, increase our understanding of our customers or to identify potential customers. For example, we get updated addresses from the National Change of Address (NCOA) service to assist us in having the correct addresses for our customers.
Does MidnightBox.com share my personal information with others?
MidnightBox.com does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling our customers' orders
- Sending MidnightBox.com marketing communications
- Delivering packages
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our loyalty program
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of MidnightBox.com
- Processing credit card payments
The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to follow the privacy guidelines we provide them and to take reasonable measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.Back To List
Do I have choices regarding the use of my information for marketing purposes?
MidnightBox.com is an opt-out organization. Once we receive your information, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions and other content. You always have the ability to opt-in or opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from MidnightBox.com.
To opt-out of or opt-in to receiving marketing communications from MidnightBox.com, please take one of the following actions:
- Follow the directions on a marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communication from us. All marketing communications from MidnightBox.com will tell you how to stop receiving them.
- Call 716-393-3048 and provide your current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your current contact information.
How does MidnightBox.com secure my personal information?
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we have security measures in place and take reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information under our control. MidnightBox.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
- Safe Shopping Policy on MidnightBox.com
- Because the security of your personal information is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that it is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. The MidnightBox.com Web sites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number.
- Choosing a Personal Password on MidnightBox.com
- When you create an online account on MidnightBox.com, you need to select a personal password. To maximize your level of protection, you should choose at least 6-30 characters including a combination of both letters and numbers. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password or any account information. You have the ability to purchase on our site without using a password; however, you will have to reenter your personal information each time you use our site in order to make a purchase.
- Cookies and Clickstream Technology.
- MidnightBox.com uses a third party to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information. Although our cookies may contain a unique user ID, they do not collect or store any of your personally identifiable information.
- You may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies. If your cookies are disabled, you can still view our site, but you cannot create an account or make purchases.
- Our Web server automatically collects clickstream information such as the address (or URL) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site, and any search terms you may have entered on our site, among other things.
- Our Web site may also use other technologies to track which pages of our Web sites our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data helps us understand how visitors use our Web site.
- Third-Party Ad Providers
- Our Web sites use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and to analyze Web site traffic on our behalf. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our ads. These companies may use technologies similar to those outlined above to measure the effectiveness of ads and e-mails. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites so that we can provide advertisements about goods and services.
- No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. We may share anonymous information with this service provider in an aggregate form, for purposes of analysis and improvement of our site.
How can I update my information?
MidnightBox.com wants your information and marketing preferences to be accurate and complete. We provide several different methods for you to update your personal information. To update your information:
- If you've created an account on MidnightBox.com, you can update your information after logging into your account
- Call: 716-393-3048
- Send eMail request
Does MidnightBox.com collect information from children?
We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children.Back To List
Whom may I contact if I have questions or concerns about the privacy or security of my information?
Please contact our Privacy Manager to report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy or security-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days. You may contact us in the following ways:
- Call: 716-393-3048
- Send us an eMail
Last revision date: July 1, 2009Back To List
You may return merchandise purchased at MidnightBox.com if it meets the guidelines below.
- Before we can accept any returns, a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be received from MidnightBox.com Customer Care by sending an email or by calling 716-393-3048 All returns must be made in original condition and include all accessories. You will receive a replacement or refund for your purchase only if it meets the criteria below (note, original shipping fees are not refundable). Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to pay for return shipping.
- 14-Day Return Period
- We are proud to offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products that we sell (unless otherwise noted in the exceptions below). Refunds or exchanges are available for any reason up to fourteen days from the date that the merchandise was received. After fourteen days, the buyer must follow the product warranty policy.
- Warranty Policy
- If the product becomes defective after fourteen days, buyer must follow the product warranty policy. All items that carry a manufacturer warranty (as stated in the product description) are end-user warranties only and cannot be returned after fourteen days for any reason. Items that carry a 30-Day warranty are covered by MidnightBox's full replacement guarantee. Note, if we do not currently have the item in stock, a full refund will be given. Extended warranties are also offered on most products through Square Trade (see their link within the product description).
- The following items are not returnable:
- All televisions
- All home theater speaker systems
- All opened and non-defective house hold goods (e.g., vacuums, kitchen appliances)
- Opened computer software, movies, music and video games
- Any merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. If the item is damaged or defective, please see details below.
- Items that are abused
- Restocking Fee
- A 15% restock fee will be charged on all opened merchandise that is not defective or damaged.
- Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
- A missing item or damaged product fee will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals (i.e., any product not in "like new" condition). Amount of fee depends on the item missing or damaged.
- Personal Data
- Please remove all personal data (e.g., computer or wireless phone data, videotapes) from any returned products. MidnightBox.com is not responsible for any personal data left on or in these items.
- Rebate Policy
- Any product that was purchased when a mail-in rebate was available on the purchase is subject to having the amount of the rebate deducted from the refund amount. Unless noted otherwise, all rebates are limited to one per product, per household or address.
- Promotional Items
- Any product that is returned without a promotional item(s) included with the original transaction (e.g., buy TV, get free DVD player; buy TV, get free gift card; or buy TV, get DVD player half off) will have the value of the promotional item deducted from the refund amount.
MidnightBox.com reserves the right to deny any return.Back To Top
- How do I place an order?
- What payment options are available?
- Why does MidnightBox.com occasionally perform "Order Verification" procedures?
- Where do I find my "Order Confirmation" number?
- How long does it take to process your order?
- Where do I check my order status and see my tracking information?
- Can I change or cancel an order?
- Can I change the shipping address on an order once it has been placed?
- Does MidnightBox.com ship orders internationally?
- What does "order acceptance" and "order limitations" mean?
- What is MidnightBox.com's Pricing Policy?
- What "taxes" are charged by MidnightBox.com?
- What shipping options are available?
- What does MidnightBox.com's "Product Condition" mean?
- What does "Packaging" mean on the product page?
How do I place an order?
Orders can be placed on our website 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Want to email or talk to a sales person? We welcome you to contact our sales department to chat with our knowledgeable sales representatives Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 4:00pm eastern standard time.Back To List
What payment options are available?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal.Back To List
What are MidnightBox.com’s "Order Verification" procedures?
All orders placed through MidnightBox.com are subject to our verification process for order accuracy and authorized valid payment. For security reasons, we may contact you via email or phone requesting additional information.
In order to guard against fraudulent activity, MidnightBox.com may verify the bill to and ship to address. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and phone number (the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file). Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing time.
If your shipping address is different than you're billing address (where you receive your credit card statement), please call your credit card bank to make them aware of the shipping address. Informing your credit card bank about your the shipping address will not change any existing billing information; it will be temporarily listed in the banks memo field for purchase verification only. Please recognize that calling your credit card bank about an address notification may not only be necessary, but it will also speed up the verification process.
We are currently unable to process any credit cards that are billed to an address outside of the United States.Back To List
Where do I find my "Order Confirmation" number?
A confirmation displaying an order number will appear on the checkout page immediately after your order is submitted. If an order confirmation did not appear after the final submit button, we may have received your order, but communication from our server to your computer was interrupted. Please contact customer service to verify if your order had been received.
You will also receive an order confirmation via email after completing your order online or by phone. An email address is required so that we may keep you informed on the status of your order. Please recognize that your ISP or email client may have a filter that is preventing the email confirmation from getting through to you. Please check your Junk Mail folder and/or turn off your Spam Filter to allow e-mail from MidnightBox.com.
How long does it take to process your order?
It may take approximately one or two business days to process an order before it ships, provided that we are able to complete the address verification if necessary, and payment processes timely. The estimated time of arrival is determined by the chosen method of shipping and the carrier's local delivery guidelines.Back To List
Where do I check my order status and see my tracking information?
You can check the status of your order on our website at anytime clicking the link at the top of the page titled "Order Status". Enter your order number and billing zip code to view the status of the order. You may also contact our Customer Support for order status information.Back To List
Can I change or cancel an order?
You may request an order change or cancellation by phone as long as it has not been processed for shipping. Since orders are usually processed quickly, notifying us of an order change or cancellation via email is not recommended, as we may not get to your request in time. Please contact our Customer Support line at 716-393-3048 to request a change or cancellation (please have your order number handy).
If your order was shipped before you requested a cancellation or before any changes could be made, you can refuse delivery and we will refund you for the purchase less our shipping and processing cost when the package is returned to our warehouse. We cannot process any refunds until the order is physically received in our warehouse.
We are unable to reinstate an order once it has been cancelled. You may place a new order subject to our current availability and pricing.Back To List
Can I change the shipping address on an order once it has been placed?
Once an order has passed our verification process, the shipping address cannot be changed if it is different than the billing address. You may cancel the existing order, provided that it hasn't been processed for shipping, and place a new order with a different shipping destination.Back To List
Does MidnightBox.com ship orders internationally?
We currently do not accept orders for shipment outside the Continental United States.Back To List
What does "order acceptance" and "order limitations" mean?
Any order confirmation (electronic or paper receipt) given to you through MidnightBox.com does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of an offer to sell. MidnightBox.com reserves the right to decline and cancel an order, or supply less than quantity ordered at any time.
Given the popularity and shortage of some items, we may at times have to restrict the quantity of a particular item ordered. We will notify you if we are unable to accommodate your order. MidnightBox.com may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.Back To List
What is MidnightBox.com's Pricing Policy?
Due to the fast pace of the consumer electronics industry, and our determination to provide our customers with our best possible pricing and up-to-the-minute savings, all prices are subject to change without notice.
Despite our best efforts to advertise prices appropriately, some items may be advertised incorrectly due to a typographical error. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for an item that was priced incorrectly, whether it has been confirmed, charged, and even shipped. If an order is refused after it was shipped due to a pricing error, we may issue a charge to reconcile the price difference.
The pricing posted on our website may not always be identical to those found on some price comparison shopping websites. Prices listed on most price comparison websites may take up to 24 hours to update and match our site.
With our product availability, smart pricing, and our level of service, we offer a superb shopping experience. Having that in mind, we do not offer price protection.Back To List
What "taxes" are charged by MidnightBox.com?
MidnightBox.com will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders delivered to an address in the state of New York. We do NOT charge sales tax on any orders shipped to other states. If your credit card billing address is in the state of NY and your ship to address is not, you will not be charged sales tax. An 8.75% (Erie County, NY) sales tax is automatically calculated on both the value of the product's and the shipping charge as required by New York State law.Back To List
What shipping options are available?
Customers may choose to ship their order through one of the following shipping options; FedEx Ground, FedEx Express Saver Three Day, FedEx Two Day, FedEx Standard Overnight, UPS Mail Innovations (USPS First Class Mail) and USPS Priority Mail.
Some orders do not qualify for all shipping methods based on the order weight so only qualifying shipping methods will be displayed. Shipping charges are based on actual or dimensional shipping weight for the order and the shipping zip code, using USPS and FedEx list rates.
Orders being shipped to a post office box address cannot be shipped FedEx. Also, all orders must be shipped to an address where a delivery confirmation or tracking number can be used, as such we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses (NO exceptions).
Certain orders will require a signature at the time of delivery. You will be made aware of this requirement prior to completely the order process.Back To List
What does MidnightBox.com's "Product Condition" mean?
- Item is sealed in original box or package.
- Please refer to the item description for package contents and warranty information.
- Products can end up being labeled “recertified” for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Retail package was damaged during transportation or contained a misprint. The product is then sent back to the manufacturer and re-boxed in a Non-Retail package and resold as “recertified.”
- Open box product was returned from customer back to store for reasons other than being defective.
- Open box product was returned from customer back to store because the item was missing an accessory.
- Product was returned to manufacturer for warranty issue.
- These open box items are sent back to the manufacturer or other authorized site with qualified technicians whom then begin the refurbishing process.
- Every product targeted for refurbishing or reconditioning must pass a thorough examination by qualified technicians.
- Each item is checked and re-checked for proper working condition and quality. In fact, recertified goods have a very low (2-percent) rate of return.
- After repairing any defect and sanitizing when necessary, the product is professionally repackaged, returning the products to like-new or almost new condition.
- Recertified products maintain the same quality standards as brand new products.
- The price you pay for a refurbished or reconditioned item is much lower than retail price.
- All recertified items carry a warranty.
- Please refer to the item description for package contents and warranty information.
- These items are store returns that have been tested to be in working condition.
- These items show signs of wear and may have scratches and scuff marks.
- May not include all original accessories, please refer to the item description for package contents and warranty information.
- Guaranteed to be 100% SCRATCH FREE!
- Professionally cleaned and resealed (shrink wrapped) to Like New Condition.
What does "Packaging" mean on the product page?
- Original retail box or package.
- Either a brown or white box or package. Contents are professionally packed, sealed and inspected to meet MidnightBox.com’s demanding quality standards.
This website and the information provided herein are provided on an "as is" basis. Neither MidnightBox.com nor its parent company, affiliates, nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, warrant that the use of the MidnightBox.com site will not be interrupted or error-free, nor do we warranty the accuracy, validity, completeness or reliability of the content provided on the site.
We make no representation or warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. All items purchased from our store are accompanied by a manufacturer warranty, unless indicated otherwise. You acknowledge that any warranty in connection with all products or services offered on our site is solely provided by the manufacturer or supplier of that product or service. For warranty information and/or assistance, please check the documentation supplied with the product or contact the manufacturer.
We will make every effort and use every good measure to deliver your order on time. MidnightBox.com will not be responsible for any delay of the shipment during transit, for reasons including but not limited to, negligence by the shipping carrier, employee strikes, and weather.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, shall MidnightBox.com or its associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, that result from your use of or inability to use the MidnightBox.com site, or from products or services offered on the site, including but not limited to your reliance on any information obtained from the site or the use of products or services offered on the site, that results in mistakes, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, damage to equipment, and/or personal injury or death. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Product Description / Images
Product descriptions and images displayed on our site are for quick reference only. MidnightBox.com is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. Although we do our best to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and accurate, there are circumstances which can cause the information on our website to be listed incorrectly or become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to preliminary specification supplied by the manufacturer in error, new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. MidnightBox.com relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, MidnightBox.com is not responsible for misleading information displayed on our site. If you discovered an error; please contact us and we will correct it.Back To Top